Has your DME (MSD80) Failed your BMW 535i / 535xi Series E60?
If so, we have a Solution for you – We offer a MSD80 to MSD81 Upgrade service for BMW 535i / 535xi Series E60!
Our service is a mail-in service the will get your BMW back on the road in no time at all. Usually have 1-2 day turn-around times for all our BMW MSD80 to MSD81 ECU upgrade service.
Some Common Issues that are Signs your DME (ECU/ECM) or MSD80 is Bad or Failing are:
– Bank 1 Misfire Check Engine Light Codes
– 29CD Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 1
– 29CE Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 2
– 29CF Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 3
– 30BA DME digital motor electronics, internal failure
– Bank 2 Check Engine Light Codes
– 29D0 Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 4
– 29D1 Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 5
– 29D2 Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 6
– 30BB DME digital motor electronics, internal failure
The Solution to most, if not all of these DME Codes for your BMW 535i / 535xi Series E60 is upgrading to the MSD81.
This service also matches the upgraded MSD81 to your CAS Module.
Here’s How our BMW 535i / 535xi Series E60 MSD80 to MSD81 Upgrade Service Works:
- We Will Supply the MSD81 for your BMW 535i / 535xi Series E60
- Please Remove and Mail-in your CAS module / Key FOB & Original MSD80
Note: CAS module (located under the left side of the steering wheel)
- Our Service will Program the MSD81 with your VIN, ISN, injector calibration numbers & correct coding information.
- The VIN of your Vehicle will display correctly in MHD and you will be able to flash your tune without Issue.
Our upgrade service for the BMW 535i / 535xi Series E60 ECM/ECU will upgrade the MSD80 > MSD81 from Years 2008 to 2009
- 2008 BMW 535i / 535xi Series E60
- 2009 BMW 535i / 535xi Series E60