Has your DME (MSD80) Failed your BMW X6 Series E71 35iX?
If so, we have a Solution for you – We offer a MSD80 to MSD81 Upgrade service for BMW X6 Series E71 35iX!
Our service is a mail-in service the will get your BMW back on the road in no time at all. Usually have 1-2 day turn-around times for all our BMW MSD80 to MSD81 ECU upgrade service.
Some Common Issues that are Signs your DME (ECU/ECM) or MSD80 is Bad or Failing are:
– Bank 1 Misfire Check Engine Light Codes
– 29CD Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 1
– 29CE Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 2
– 29CF Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 3
– 30BA DME digital motor electronics, internal failure
– Bank 2 Check Engine Light Codes
– 29D0 Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 4
– 29D1 Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 5
– 29D2 Combustion Misfire, Cylinder 6
– 30BB DME digital motor electronics, internal failure
The Solution to most, if not all of these DME Codes for your BMW X6 Series E71 35iX is upgrading to the MSD81.
This service also matches the upgraded MSD81 to your CAS Module.
Here’s How our BMW X6 Series E71 35iX MSD80 to MSD81 Upgrade Service Works:
- We Will Supply the MSD81 for your BMW X6 Series E71 35iX
- Please Remove and Mail-in your CAS module / Key FOB & Original MSD80
Note: CAS module (located under the left side of the steering wheel)
- Our Service will Program the MSD81 with your VIN, ISN, injector calibration numbers & correct coding information.
- The VIN of your Vehicle will display correctly in MHD and you will be able to flash your tune without Issue.
Our upgrade service for the BMW X6 Series E71 35iX ECM/ECU will upgrade the MSD80 > MSD81 from Years 2007 to 2009
- 2007 BMW X6 Series E71 35iX
- 2008 BMW X6 Series E71 35iX
- 2009 BMW X6 Series E71 35iX